Sexy, Smart and Strong women (and men) know when it’s time to take a break to play. Today’s my day for playing.
Recently I visited Kathy Owen’s blog where she was given the task of listing her favorite 10 things that begin with the letter “R”. She has really cool items on her list! Please go check it out when you’re done here.
Kathy offered to assign a letter to anyone interested in playing along.
She gave me the letter “L”. YAY!
My favorite ten things that start with “L”:
1. Love – Who doesn’t love love? Love makes the world go ’round and hearts go pitter-patter.
2. Lust – You knew that, right? After all this blog is all about Sexy. Lust is not limited to sex, though. Since it’s a ‘passionate appetite’, I also have lust for great books; dark, dark chocolate; travel anywhere; excellent movies and music.
3. Lingerie – This goes along the first two…mmm, the feel of silky lingerie.
4. Linen – I love the softness of my linen blouses and the fresh smell of linen sheets off the clothesline.
5. Learning – If I’m not learning something new, I’m bored. I’m no fun when I’m bored.
6. Liberty – One of my favorite things about living in America.
7. Laughter – It’s healthy and relaxing to laugh out loud everyday. HaHaHa!
8. Lilacs – My #1 favorite flower. I could keep my nose stuck in the middle of a lilac bloom forever! Unfortunately, I have no lilacs growing my yard. I’ll have to rectify that.
9. Lunchbox – September means the start of the school year in my state. As a kid, I couldn’t wait to get my new lunchbox every year…Sleeping Beauty, Shirley Temple, and rainbows made lunch more fun!
10. Lori – My older sister. She’s smart, attractive and funny and I love her.
Bonus #11 – Licorice -It’s always been one of my favorite flavors, behind chocolate, of course...Black Jack gum, licorice whips, licorice jelly beans. YUM!
I deliberately left out Leap Frog (I hated the boys jumping over me. They pushed so hard on my back.) and Liver (Eeew!).
Want to play? I’ll happily assign you a letter!